Today me and my marketing team have dinner at KOI kemang, the new place located near 7eleven kemang. they just moved from saberro house (right next to McD kemang, such a tiny place and mixed with painting gallery.. maybe that’s why it’s so quiet those days). Now, at the new place… my indian boss said their business is doing great.. they always full at noon and nite (he lived nearby kemang, walking distance from KOI).
well, since it’s free…. so I tried most of the things.
started by light snacks (price around 40-50k each):
1. caesar salad >> tastes good.. even though i dont know is caesar salad only consist of lettuce and cheese? i want some
cherry tomatoes please!!
2. escargot >> since i never tried one before, have no idea a good escargot is. my boss said, the cheese flavor is not strong enough. the texture is chewy and the cheese is quite strong, i guess. but the taste is tawar.
3. belgian fries with 3 kinds of sauces >> just an ordinary fries.
4. onion ring >> oily and not very appetizing.
5. chicken wing >> i’d prefer pizza hut’s wing (but not the teriyaki one!)
6. bitterballen >> just an ordinary bitter ballen… mashed potato fries with bread flour.
but… the drink was super!!! i looooveee my orange juice pitcher.. it’s a fresh sunkist mandarin orange, with no sour taste at all. me and my friend finish 1 pitcher!! and she even ordered additional strawberry smoothies.
for main course, i ordered hanger steak.. 150k++, and the meat is even chewy… oh Gosh, for a steak priced at 150k, you can get better!!
my boss ordered wine, red and white. i ordered red wine, and because i never drinked one.. i hate it, hahaha.. i’m a silly drinker, so never asked me what’s a good alcohol is. i’d prefer rose wine deluca, the sweet silly wine ;p